See Yachtworld for full listing details.
Single Engine Diesel Cruiser
This Ranger Tug offers the rare Starboard Side helm door. Perfect for boaters who are single cruisers and locking.
Layout: The forward stateroom has a double berth on diagonal and is followed by a head-shower to port.
Next aft and up steps is the inside helm station with single seat. A convertible passenger-to- dinette seating with table is to port.( Converts to sleeping berth)
The galley is to starboard and aft. Steps lead down to a second-quarter berth situated below the salon dinette. Commonly used for added storage.
A door exits to the cockpit with engine compartment floor access.
A Transom door exits from the cockpit to the fiberglass swim platform with built-in swim ladder.
- Princess two burner LPG with oven
- Nova Kool R4500,12VDC
- Wine Chiller: Dometic, AC Electric
- Microwave: Contoure, AC Electric
- Heat: Wavasto Air Top Eve 3900 Diesel fired forced air
- Stereo/DVD Player: Fusion MS-CD600, Forward stateroom with galley/salon remote station
- Television: 2 Majestic 19' LCD
Engine & Generator:
Single Yanmar 6BY2-260 6 Cylinder/240 HP Turbo Charged Diesel: Est Hours 800
Onan 5KW Genset : Est. Hours: 50
Batteries: (6) Universal Battery AGM
Thruster(s): Side Power DC Electric Bow and Stern
- Anchor: Rocna 15,33lbs
- Rode(est.) 100' 5/16" chain, swivel shackle, 200' 5/8" line
- Windlass: Lewmar 12VDC, power up and down foot switches and helm remote
- Saltwater Wash Down: Johnson WD5.2 12VDC pump
- Spare Danforth Anchor with spare rode ( nylon & chain)
- Ranger Fiberglass RIB ( No Motor)